Copyright Terms and Fair Use Guidelines
Please note the copyright policy and fair use terms for content on Fermentarium. You are welcome to quote a short part of our content and link back to us, but remember these linking and copyright terms :
- Copy Limitations – Please do NOT copy the whole post. A short paragraph with content in quotes seems reasonable. You may not copy more than 33% of the original article without permission.
- Attribution – You must credit the original article and clearly highlight the fact that the content was derived from Fermentarium. Proper attribution is essential.
- Link Back – You must link back to the article from which you derived the excerpt.
- Noncommercial Use – You cannot use our content or sell it for commercial purposes without permission.
- No Derivative Works -You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- No Feed Republishing – You cannot republish our full text RSS feed articles on any site without prior permission. You can use our feed to republish our headlines in sidebars using RSS widgets.
- No Hotlinking Images – You may not hotlink images from Fermentarium. If you need an image, please copy the image to your server and note the image came from Fermentarium.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.