Inside Fermentarium – Episode 3
Wow this episode took far longer than it should have. Here’s the belated episode three!
Here’s the YouTube version: Episode 3 on YouTube
Links for this episode
- Are you ready to fruit or spice your beer?
- Italians ‘turn water into wine’
- Beer flavored ice-cream trend?
- Homebrewing Beer Blog by BeerSmith
- The Beer Babe’s Brew Reviews
- Anita Schwarz
- German woman fails in beer mug world record
- Radioactive Beer Kegs Menace Public
- Re-cork America Project
Don’t forget to subscribe to Fermentarium to make sure you never miss article or Inside Fermentarium episodes!
Don’t miss anything
New articles are out regularly and new videos come out every week. Make sure you subscribe!
Credits and Links
I live in Denver, Colorado. This blog is everything about beer, wine, cider, mead and other spirits.
I am a avid homebrewer and winemaker. I’ve been making my own beer and wine for many years. I started making beer when I was in college (mostly because the drinking age in the United States is 21). My first few beers were horrible. The beers are much better now, and I often supply my neighborhood with free beer! It is a great hobby!