To tell you the truth, I didn’t see the movie so I can’t say much about it.
The only details I know are from the hype-machine. I react adversely to hype, you can blame George Lucas for that (besides, Thursday night is the night when I wash my hair). I’m also not really interested in anything Ben Stein says that is not strictly economics related. I figured I’d skip the crowds and watch it on my TV with friends and beer.
That didn’t stop me from looking at the reviews from other bloggers:
- Beer Wars: The good, the bad, and the ugly
- Make Beer, Not War
- Beer Wars is over, but the battle continues
- Beer Wars: Sometimes revealing but underachieving
- Beer Wars: A review
- Beer Wars: Who won?
- Beer Wars draws simple picture
- Beer Wars: The movie review
- So what did you think about “Beer Wars” after the show?
- ‘Beer Wars’ falls flat
- Kasper on Tap: Beer Wars is flat
Did you see the movie? Let me know what you thought about the movie in the comments below!
© 2009 – 2010, fermentarium. All rights reserved.
Don't forget to "like" fermentarium on facebook